2a Circular Road, Castlerock, BT51 4XA
Tel: 028 7084 9303
The Centre aims to act as a village hub providing information and services for both residents and visitors.
Current opening times Monday – Saturday 10.00am – 4.00pm
We have Second hand books swap along with CDs and DVDs. Display of posters for events in and around the village.We also provide the following services that we ask for a donation for using to cover the costs of the service provided and to help generate funds to keep the Centre open:
- There are two computers which provide internet access, suggested donation £1.00 for the first hour.
- Photocopying: suggested donation 10p per copy black and white and colour 50p per copy.
- Laminating suggested donation 50p per sheet
- ,A large variety of postcards suggested donation 50p
- Bus, train and ferry timetables
- Leaflets and books about the Causeway Coast and the rest of Northern Ireland
- What’s on
- Leaflets and books about Castlerock history including C.S.Lewis and Bishop Hervey
- Community health, welfare and security leaflets
The Centre is manned by volunteers and we are always on the lookout for more volunteers so if you have a few hours spare on a weekly or monthly basis please contact us at the Centre 02870849303 and have a chat with one of the volunteers or use the Contact form to send an email. Alternatively, you could just drop in to the Centre itself!